Tuesday 15 April 2014

Hanging a Show Takes Planning and Patience


Thank goodness for a Handy Hubby
who sat with me in hospital
and insisted on planning
in detail how to hang my show.


Wooden slats were purchased
and cut to varying lengths.
Double sided carpet tape and tacks
hold the journals into place.


When we got to the gallery
all I had to do was sit
and admire his work.
Thank you Richard
for your practical mind
and for your support
of this ditsy stitcher!

You can see my journals
at the Mym Gallery
in our Community Art Centre
for the next three weeks.


17 comments:

  1. So glad you had help - it can be a big job...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks superb, excellent planning and fabulous idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great, beautifully hung.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is fabulous. I love seeing them all together like this. A clap of hands to hubby - aren't they wonderful to have around *smile*. Truly a beautiful display.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm awestruck! Fascinating the way the show is laid out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how marvelous to see your "scratchings" together in such a lovely display. The gallery visitors are in for a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great way to hang your daily scratchings !!!!
    They look wonderful.
    (so wonderful when someone dear does such a good
    job !!! ;-) !)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How I wish I could come and see them in person! What would we do without our Handy Hubbies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! wish I could be there in person to be inspired by your creation.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks beautiful! Wish I could come see up close...

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful display of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous...I can't wait to see it at the Mym (Annapolis Royal, NS, St. George St and Hwy 1)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw...it looks great! Nice support you've got there :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, your thoughts are most welcome.