Thursday 5 November 2015

Colour Choices


The threads I have been drawn to lately
are the colours of nature's last fling before the snows.
Quite a change from the


beiges, greys and blacks


of recent months.

There are still several greys and neutrals pinned to the design walls
waiting for stitches
but with winter coming on
perhaps another warmer piece will be asking to come to life
alongside the neutrals.
Hey...
...perhaps next year's daily scratchings.
But I still have time for decisions like that.

11 comments:

  1. Oooh, where next, I wonder...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. At this time of the year when two days are grey, rainy, misty I love the insertion of color. They are absolutely yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At this time of the year when two days are grey, rainy, misty I love the insertion of color. They are absolutely yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love coming here and seeing your colors and stitches, beautiful things going on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my these are gorgeous colours ! Autumn, sundown, happy warm bits !
    Why not ! A change from time to time .... ;-) Happy stitching Penny !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sumptuous colours, look forward to seeing what you do with them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, delicious, Penny! Those are MY colours! I love this time of year :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous collection of threads - beautiful colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think we need colour as winter approaches. All the dull days don't help our mood and injecting some lovely colour into our lives makes us happier.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, your thoughts are most welcome.