Wednesday 13 July 2016

Shadow Hands


I have also been working on another piece.
Lots od couching and cretan stitch
running away from a gathering of graffiti.


The sun was bright
my hands kept getting in the way
so why not have some fun!


In there I intend adding
something
but what is not quite clear to me yet.


Stitching spontaneous graffiti-like squiggles
is a favourite of mine.

"From the manner in which a woman draws her thread at every stitch of her needlework, any other woman can surmise her thoughts."
Honore de Balzac

4 comments:

  1. And a little break for shadow theatre keeps the creative juices flowing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure there is inspiration in those shadow hands for something further. Nice concept!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your shadow pictures! If all graffiti were like yours - we'd welcome it, everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your shadow pictures! If all graffiti were like yours - we'd welcome it, everywhere!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, your thoughts are most welcome.